Candidates who successfully complete this open-water and pool lifeguarding course will be certified to lifeguard for 2 years before needing to complete a re-certification course.
OUR 2020 LIFEGUARDING COURSE WILL TAKE PLACE ON JUNE 12-14.
WE WILL BE OFFERING ORIGINAL CERTIFICATIONS, RE-CERTIFICATIONS, AND CPR CERTIFICATIONS AND RE-CERTS.
Certification Course: $420 each participant
Re-Certification Course: $275 each participant
Adult & Pediatric First Aid & CPR
Certification Course: $120
Re-Certification Course: $80
June 12: class meets from 6-9pm
Review and Preliminary Testing for CPR, lifeguarding, and waterfront
June 13 and 14: class meets from 9-5
Bring lunch, snacks, water, towels, swim suit and goggles, mask, fins & snorkel, and CPR mask
*We will have some CPR masks available for purchase at $15, and whistles for $5. Please let us know if you need one.
- Minimum age of 15
- Swim 550 yards continuously
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only your legs
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute and 40 seconds
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards
- Surface dive to a depth of 7-10 feet deep and retrieve a 10 pound object. Return to surface and swim 20 yards on your back to return to the starting point.
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps
- Swim 5 yards submerged. Retrieve 3 dive rings located 5 yards apart without surfacing.
- Resurface and swim an additional 5 yards.
© 2020 SKYHIGH Adventures